Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I Used To Rule The World

I love Coldplay. I really, really do. The first time that I saw the video for "Yellow" will forever stand out in my mind. Parachutes is definitely in my top 10 albums. So many of their songs have serious emotional significance to me that it can bring me to tears. Obviously I am really excited about the release of Viva La Vida, but I was even more excited because the few songs I have heard have just really sounded like they are getting back to the roots of Coldplay and away from the XY shit (not that it wasn't good- just not Coldplay good). Not only are they great recording artists but they are amazing live and I can't wait for them to book their US tour. At the MTV Movie Awards Sunday they played the title track live for the very first time. Enjoy:

2 comments:

checkhoneybees said...

i heard a rumor that Chris Martin wrote the song 'green eyes' 4 u

Sean said...

You know the new album got ripped a new asshole right? I just tried to find a link to the review I read that did. Hope you're not disappointed!!!