Thursday, June 5, 2008

Freaks And Geeks

Cosplay and all of its variable forms is a bizarre but interesting thing. They're kind of like a car crash. You feel guilty for wanting to watch people put on this freak show but you can't look away either. I had to actually do some research to find out where this clip was taken from, and apparently it was at "Anime Central 2008". I didn't really realize that Silent Hill was considered anime but apparently it was made into a manga or some shit. Who really cares. More importantly, someone (or two people actually) decided to dress up as Siam from Silent Hill.



I think we all know who the real star of this video is- Morrigan!!! Holy shit I had completely forgot about Darkstalkers until this moment right now. Morrigan is the shit though. That girl is the shit. I want to hang out with her. I'd even dress up like Felicia!

Just for reference, here's a drawing of what Siam really looks like:



They actually did a pretty sick job. Thanks to Sean for passing this along.

1 comment:

Sean said...

You're welcome!