Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Honey, You Should Know


I just bought tickets to see Coldplay at the Izod Center on October 27. I really wanted to see them this summer at Wachovia Spectrum but the seats were twice as expensive and twice as shitty. I just wish I was seeing them this summer because I love summer shows and also because I want it now. Whatever though I don't even care because I seriously just love Coldplay so much and they make me cry. Also I really can't miss the opportunity to hear Lost live.

P.S. WORST NEWS EVER:
According to the New York Post, Coldplay frontman Chris Martin told an audience at London's Opera House that he'll no longer perform 'Green Eyes' because it's not about Gwyneth Paltrow. "The reason we don't play it is it's not about the right person," Martin told the audience the other day. "It's like an old pair of trousers, that song. It doesn't fit."

Fuck you Chris Martin. Can you just please play it one time for me?

1 comment:

Sean said...

True story, Oasis stopped playing Wonderwall after Noel divorced his wife who the song was supposedly about. A few years later he started playing it again and admitted it was never about her its actually about a child's relationship with an imaginary friend. Moral of this story: Coldplay will probably play "Green Eyes" again some day...