Wednesday, October 15, 2008

We All Get Fucked

See more Hayden Panettiere videos at Funny or Die


Normally I would say, a political humor video sprinkled with profanity done by my favorite cheerleader is something I would post here without even watching because come on, its Hayden cussing. But I have to say, ALL THESE POLITICAL VIDEOS ARE SO FUCKING AWFUL. The Paris Hilton ones I actually find pretty hilarious but aside from maybe the Sarah Silverman video they have all been pretty terrible and not funny at all. Funny or Die + Political Videos - Paris Hilton = Die. If you've seen the Jess Alba and Hayden "muzzle" one you know what I'm talking about, because I didn't even post it here and I'm pretty sure we all know that Hayden Panettiere in a muzzle is up there on my fantasy list.

I wouldn't have even put this one on here either because truly, it's not funny at all. Except for the last 3 seconds. It's not even so much what she says as the look on her face when she says it. I don't know, this video sucks so you can skip through the whole thing and just watch the 4 seconds and be just as well off.

No comments: