Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Herve Bebe


One of my favorite current celeb trends is the Herve Leger bandage dresses that everybody is wearing. They are so flattering, the colors are bold and they're just fun. Unfortunately I don't really have 1200$+ to spend on a dress right now so I was pretty bummed that I wouldn't be getting one anytime soon.

Happily though, bebe makes a pretty damn good imitation (and for 98$ how can you argue?). It's obviously not as nice or as quality as the Leger ones but there is about 1000$ standing between them and it's still totally cute. They make a black and red, brown and purple and black and 24k gold (below). I really do like the black and yellow but I'm not sure if it looks too bumble bee-ish. I guess I'll have to go try them on and find out!

No comments: