Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mmm... Phones



Sidekick fans may or may not have already seen this, but for those who haven't, here's the first screenshot (supposedly) from the Sidekick Gekko/Aspen that is/are supposedly being released this July. I'm a little skeptical on the idea of them releasing two more SKs just a few months after the LX and Slide came out but this may have something to do with the 3G network that just was launched in NYC last Monday. Seems to me that this is the "gekko" model. I hope that the Aspen is actually a completely separate phone because it seems likely that it could be a white SK. And we all know how I feel about white electronic devices. Plus my 3 is hanging on by a thread and I'm just itching to throw a couple hundred bucks away on something new and unnecessary.

No comments: