Monday, September 22, 2008

The Return of H.R.G.


Yes! Tonight! Finally, after spending these past few months watching Volumes One and Two of Heroes (barely- we just finished the volume two finale last night) we get to start Volume Three- Villains tonight!!! My heart is going to explode I seriously can't even wait. I spoiled myself a little by reading the story that TV Guide wrote about the new season and reading some really dirty spoilers which has really just excited me more than anything. Not to mention that its three hours long- a one hour retrospective (maybe? I'm kind of making this up) followed by a two hour season premiere chock full of cheerleaders, Milo Ventimiglia, electricity, brain thievery, time travel, adorable accents and the Man With the Horn Rimmed Glasses. If you've never watched heroes you seriously should start. Even if you start tonight.

Check out this shitty teaser trailer for Villains. Oh yeah and Zachary Quinto, you can steal my brain anytime.

No comments: