Thursday, February 28, 2008

Coffee of the Stars



Even though it's a compete waste of money I love Starbucks almost as much as Britney does. I ask myself all the time why I insist on always buying my morning (and afternoon.. and evening..) beverages there even though I could easily go to Dunkin Donuts or any other coffee establishment in New York City and spend a third of the price. This week I realized why. Starbucks baristas are on point. They know what I want every morning and have my drink ready for me before I even get to the register. If I'm too tired to even speak the name of my drink (which happens more times that I like to admit), it doesn't matter because my baristas know exactly what I want. I don't do shit except hand them my debit card. Fact of the matter is.. when I go to Starbucks, I'm the star. Bitch.

No comments: